I can never get enough Winchester code words. Also, being from the pacific northwest, my first reaction was “what the hell is a Poughkeepsie?”
I had to google it. Apparently it’s a city in New York.
What the hell happened in Poughkeepsie?
I love when we heard their code words. Like funky town. Or how if they get separated, to go to the first motel in the phone book. Can we have more Winchester secrets, please?
Winchester Secrets We Currently Know:
- Poughkeepsie: Drop everythign and run
- Funky Town: There is a gun at my head.
- If they get separated, go to the first motel in the phonebook
- Five-O: I’ve been caught, get the Hell out of here
- 11-2-83: The combination to the compartment in Baby.
"Somethings stuck to my shoe" mean you’re being followed
They also use movie references. Like in The Usual Suspects when Dean writes Sam a note that says “Dear Hilts,” and ends with “Mcqueen” which is from The Great Escape. Sam then understands Dean wasnts him to escape while Dean creates a diversion. Clever boys.
(Source: mooseleys, via whothefuckisuncleken)